Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Track and Driving Events
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2005, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Horton
Right now it looks like we'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Maybe late Friday, but right now there are still a few bugs to work out on the car. Hopefully all goes well and we can make it.

Kris
You're not invited......only the cool kids can sit a this lunch table
Old 04-01-2005, 01:04 AM

Well, invitation or no, looks like my old friend Murphy just drove a steamroller over my weekend plans. The ignition box on the Chevelle is no good. We talked to MSD and the general response was "yeah...we don't sell that one anymore." So great. My dad's making a run out of town to pick up an alternate one and a new door panel as one of ours was destroyed en route to our house. We'll be lucky to make it. Major disappointment, but with all the problems we've been hit with over the course of the project, nothing surprises me anymore...

Kris
Old 04-02-2005, 09:25 AM

Well guys, bad news. The Vette did not make it to the show. We tried everything but the forces were against me all the way. I did get to drive the car up and down the street a few times at Tom Nelsons but several problems with other things prevented me from making it to the show. The car is back at Boyds now being worked on now shooting for the Super Chevy show at Pomona at the end of the month. I will still look for you guys at the show and pizza port.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Horton
Well, invitation or no, looks like my old friend Murphy just drove a steamroller over my weekend plans. The ignition box on the Chevelle is no good. We talked to MSD and the general response was "yeah...we don't sell that one anymore." So great. My dad's making a run out of town to pick up an alternate one and a new door panel as one of ours was destroyed en route to our house. We'll be lucky to make it. Major disappointment, but with all the problems we've been hit with over the course of the project, nothing surprises me anymore...

Kris
Hey Kris, If you ever need anything from the Big City just call me 661-607-3125. I can pick up parts etc. The smaller the better since I am on a bike most of the time. I know Ridgecrest very well, I lived there for a few years.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSting
Well guys, bad news. The Vette did not make it to the show. We tried everything but the forces were against me all the way. I did get to drive the car up and down the street a few times at Tom Nelsons but several problems with other things prevented me from making it to the show. The car is back at Boyds now being worked on now shooting for the Super Chevy show at Pomona at the end of the month. I will still look for you guys at the show and pizza port.
I will look for you at Pomona. Good luck getting it ready.
63 Nova 'Low Budget G-Machine' *SOLD*