Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Interior and Electrical
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Using the wifi head unit is a plus... I wish they had that when I did the Chevelle since I ended up using a touchscreen stereo as well as having the InMax touchscreen in the dash... but you can use any wifi capable device. While I was at their SEMA booth, Mike Weber, the tech engineer I deal with walked me through connecting my Droid phone to the car and I was able to control the ISIS system within about 30 seconds (security features were disabled for the show) You don't have to use the stereo, you can use your phone, Ipad, any web capable device. It is really slick!

1970 Chevelle I built years back as a Lat-G Feature https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=43116
Old 02-03-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks67 View Post
I have the ISIS setup being put in my 67 Camaro, the internet Radio stereo head unit has to be Kenwood DNN990 HD. (Wifi) Requires a box for the intouch.net and if you have the older setup of isis power, then you need send your boxes back to isis power to get upgraded.

The Kenwood is the best head unit on the market aside from an ipad mini so I'm in!
Old 02-03-2014, 02:37 PM

Sounds mean! Im interested, but if you are not electrically inclined, who would be able to install it?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgfy6 View Post
Hi, I'm new here but was curious who would be interested in a group buy for ISIS Power

They have done group buys in the past and it's been a few years since I've seen one on the net so am trying to garner interest to contact them about a purchase. I need a kit and they have come up with some seriously innovative products since that time. Anyway, let me know if you would like to be in. I've posted on pro-touring,a bodies only, and ffcars to gain as much interest as possible. Thanks!

Matt
So what kind of interest have you found elsewhere? Have you contacted Isis yet? Let's get it GOIN
Old 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

OP joined on 1/15 and hadn't logged in since his first post and thread start on 1/16. Uhhhh....wassup?

Old 02-05-2014, 11:35 AM

Sounds like a neat system!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:05 PM

I'm about to have to pull the trigger anyway, so those of you that were seriously interested, pm me so I can get an accurate count and I'll shout at isis and report back...
Old 02-15-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlsxer View Post
I'm about to have to pull the trigger anyway, so those of you that were seriously interested, pm me so I can get an accurate count and I'll shout at isis and report back...
Sorry everyone. I have posted on other forums and am not getting post updates from here. I got an email from ISIS this week about the group buy and need email addresses so if you are interested pm me and I will get them thee info. I will also pm you to see if you are still in. Thanks, and sorry again. P.s. Tell your friends as the more people, the better the discount!

Matt
Old 02-15-2014, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgfy6 View Post
Sorry everyone. I have posted on other forums and am not getting post updates from here. I got an email from ISIS this week about the group buy and need email addresses so if you are interested pm me and I will get them thee info. I will also pm you to see if you are still in. Thanks, and sorry again. P.s. Tell your friends as the more people, the better the discount!

Matt
Aww shucks I guess you can do it. I pm'd those I heard from to contact you! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old 02-16-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlsxer View Post
Aww shucks I guess you can do it. I pm'd those I heard from to contact you! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Irishlsxer, please don't feel like I'm trying to take this back, trying to keep track of the multiple forums to ensure everyone interested can get in can be, well, and make me feel like a . Anyway, thanks for the pm and I hope between the other forums I have this on we can get a great deal. I have on ffcars.com, here, a-bodies only, and pro touring. Any others I'm missing that would benefit and/or be interested? Thanks again!

Matt