User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2018, 10:47 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default 1967 Mustang Fastback Dynacorn Project

Item Location (City/State): Dallas Texas

Price:$25,000 obo

Description:

Dynacorn shells come with No fenders, no hood, no decklid. Currently priced at $18,500 with another $2000 between crating fee and shipping. I have the original MSO from Dynacorn. There is no title until it is built into a car and titled per your local municipality.

The project I’m selling includes new fenders, big bump “Eleanor” hood, fiberglass rocker panels, fiberglass wheel flares, fiberglass lower scoops, fiberglass Shelby trunk lid, Steel Shelby tail lamp panel. All fiberglass pieces were bought from Unique Performance auction. The rear brake cooling ducts have been welded in on both side quarter scoops. This shell also includes a Total Control Products Pushrod Suspension with the cage already welded to the shell. The rest of the parts are inside the car including the Fab9 housing and a Strange True-Trac differential with a 3.50 gear ratio. There is surface rust on the car and parts because I had to store it outside under a tarp for a few months while in between shops but the car has no rust. The suspension part boxes did get wet as well thus their wilted condition.

Full Pics of the Dynacorn Shell and associated parts:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rs9u8hgo4...j_NM5el2a?dl=0

The value of this package is $20,500 for the shell, approx. $4k in fiberglass and steel body parts, and $7500 in suspension/axles so $32k and I’m selling the shell on a dolly for $25k obo

1970 Chevelle I built years back as a Lat-G Feature https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=43116