Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2010, 10:07 AM

I've been wanting a porta-band to help me get my old cage out of the car. I'd been eying the deep cut Milwaukee for a while but they are large and might be hard to get into tight spots. Procrastination paid off again and the wife picked me up this new compact Milwaukee porta-band for Christmas. It is a good bit smaller, half the weight and 2/3 the price . I tried it out last night and it worked great. So much more controllable than the sawzall.

Oh, and I ordered myself a new custom Ricks stainless fuel tank for the Nova . Nothing else cool besides some photography stuff.

John
Old 01-03-2010, 10:11 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp-spec View Post
My daughters got me 2 tickets to the Daytona 500
Nice Pete! Your daughters got you that? Wow! You've obviously raised them right!
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC71Nova View Post
I've been wanting a porta-band to help me get my old cage out of the car. I'd been eying the deep cut Milwaukee for a while but they are large and might be hard to get into tight spots. Procrastination paid off again and the wife picked me up this new compact Milwaukee porta-band for Christmas. It is a good bit smaller, half the weight and 2/3 the price . I tried it out last night and it worked great. So much more controllable than the sawzall.

Oh, and I ordered myself a new custom Ricks stainless fuel tank for the Nova . Nothing else cool besides some photography stuff.

John

SWEET!! Now I'm going to have to go check them out.... Looks like a nice saw - and I've never seen a tool I didn't like! LOL

Love the statement about "nothing else cool..." Yeah Right! Like a new fuel tank and photography stuff isn't cool!... I bought both my college age kids new Nikon D5000's -- they haven't put them down since Xmas day... Alex even took his girlfriend to the zoo just so he could get some shots with the 55/200 that came in the kit...