Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Tmcp #400 we made it to 400! Celebration show with jeff allison of allison custom

This weeks show features the return of Jeff Allison, Owner and operator of Allison Customs, Airline Pilot, and You Tube sensation! When it came to to have a guest on to celebrate the 400th show I knew he would be the fitting tribute as to how far the show (and both Jeff and I) have come in the last 400 episodes

Back in episode 72 (Feb 2011) I announced that the Chevelle was going to be built and that Jeff had offered to build it for me.

Like most pilots, Jeff is a Type A personality and is always on the move. While building time in the airlines and flying smaller regional planes he operated his own home construction business. As he moved up to the major airlines he was able to end the construction business….and that’s when he was able to move forward with his hot rod shop! He said that eventually he wants to retire from flying and go full time in the custom car business but for right now this is working out well. The automotive jobs he takes are never rush jobs and the customers understand that it may take awhile since this is not the main source of income.

Check it out:

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmc...allison-custom