Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Wanted/WTB
User Name
Password

Old 08-26-2017, 03:18 PM

Default 1969 camaro

Hello I am looking for a 69 Camaro. what I am mainly looking for is one with a good body, rust free and good paint. I had one that I sold to move from Alaska to Oregon as it was not in a movable condition. i did remove parts from it and put it back stock so I do still have all my parts from the car so I don't need one with all that mods done. if it has mini tubes that would be good. I don't want to tear up a numbers matching car either. i don't care what engine and trans are in it. don't care about what rear is in it. not looking for a rs car. would prefer silver, white or grey in color. if its is all there but no drive train would work for best for me. could even remove the drivetrain if you wanted it back. i have a ls setup for it. i don't need a car tomorrow so I can wait tell the correct one comes along. i would be having a buyers inspection done on it first also. budget would depend on how nice the car is.
thanks
Old 09-14-2017, 01:18 AM

check this guy out.http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Chevrol...vip=true&rt=nc

one bad ride with tons of work and a parts list to match the asking price. spoke to guy earlier as of now he still has it .