Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 12-17-2009, 07:34 AM

its on the home stretch now i cant wait to see it finished...looking good...
Old 12-17-2009, 12:36 PM

We've got most of the parts to put it back together once it comes back to my shop, other than some interior stuff and the little nickel and dime stuff that you always run into with the end of a project.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:42 PM

More pics from Harry and Spencer!

And the two jokers doing the work.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:26 PM

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to be scarce. Things have been crazy around here, my wife and I just had our second kid last Friday, so the last 9 months have been a blur. Shawn and I have been working on getting things together on the car so we can finish it up in time for show season next year hopefully. We're all hoping that by that time, he'll get a transfer to Ft. Bragg so they'll be closer to us and we can hit the shows together too!

Anyway, here's an update. The rear quarter panel needs a new skin. I saw that it was kind of out, but I'm not a body man so I wasn't quite sure. Harry saw it and said he'd rather replace it to be sure it looks perfect. We're having some new Goodmark panels headed his way (quarter skin and trunk kid) so he can get those squared away.
Here's some pictures of it. You can see the difference in where the body line should be and where it is now.

They also finished up some rust repair on the door window channel.

I'm hopefully going to be picking up the rebuilt ST-10 4-spd from Tick Performance soon, and hoping the engine will be finished soon. Hey was working on it, but I haven't been by to check the progress recently. I'll hopefully find something out there soon too.

We are also going to be rolling out a new webpage soon. Now that the car was given to Shawn, we're going to take the focus from building it for Shawn and more towards trying to use it to raise money for a disabled veterans foundation. I'll keep everyone posted on that front. Should be relatively soon.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:10 AM

Yea aftermarket panels and a race car build suck....anyway where is she at now .. would love to see an update..Barry