Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Goodguys Events
User Name
Password

Old 09-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime179 View Post
hey thanks guys...its been a fun weekend and feels good to finally get a win in my car. And congrats to kyle tucker for his win in the vendor class. also want to thank james for letting me wheel OLC that thing is an animal and a alot of fun to drive
Way to go on the weekend Kevin! Would have been great to have been able to win in both classes... maybe next time! You'll have to give me your thoughts (besides "fix the push and it would be great") when you have a chance. I'm glad the car was able to get out and stretch it's legs... hopefully there is something left in it for LS Fest next weekend!
1969 Camaro - Dusty
Old 09-04-2011, 05:33 PM

The OLC camaro is an animal.With it's power it would have killed em in Desmoine's.Trent said Kevin's time would not really count towards to overall win in the vendor class because he was not an Optima Empolyee.Today they had a 1 Lap shoot out between Kevin and Kyle for the overall fast dude on the planet.Kyle won by .042 thousanth's of a second.Man it was a ton of fun watching those 2 go at it head to head.What a great week end.Kevin jumped in the orange trud and went a 31.00 first lap then with the help of DSE Kyle we ajusted the shock's and in 2 passes he was down to a 29.2 but run out of time.Need's a softer spring in the front.Not bad for a car with only 3 miles on the clock.Was havin such a good time forgot to video the car.Sorry guy's.Thank's to everyone we met this weekend for such an awesome time.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James OLC View Post
Way to go on the weekend Kevin! Would have been great to have been able to win in both classes... maybe next time! You'll have to give me your thoughts (besides "fix the push and it would be great") when you have a chance. I'm glad the car was able to get out and stretch it's legs... hopefully there is something left in it for LS Fest next weekend!
hey thanks james i had a great time. and yeah like you said other than a little understeer the car felt really good. it was such a tight course the rear needed to be a little more free. And that motor is bada**....it takes a little more finesse to get around a tight course quick than my car because it makes so much more power. but thanks again for letting me wheel it and good luck at LS Fest!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:32 PM

Pics from Sunday

Old 09-04-2011, 08:39 PM

Default Nice Pics

THANKS FOR SHARING

LOVE THE PIC OF SCOTTS 72 CLOSEUP IN THE TURN

Tom
Old 09-05-2011, 07:49 AM

It was an awesome week end.I didnt worry about driving my car much.Just wanted help Kevin do well.And once again met a ton of super nice folk's.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:29 AM

Congrats Kevin and Scott and thanks for all your help this weekend! Can't wait to see you guys again - maybe GoodGuys Fort Worth?

Limitations, like fears, are often imagined...
Old 09-05-2011, 06:56 PM

It was great seeing everyone! I’ve got to give a shout out to Scott and Kyle for giving me some pointers on my car and just to let you know the Autox was the highlight of our trip. On the way to KC we lost a trailer tire and to top it off on the way home I lost the transmission in my truck on the outskirts of St Joseph. Limping along at 35 mph with only first gear I’ve never seen so many middle fingers in my life. People are so friendly.
70 Bonneville 455 Convert "the boat"
Old 09-05-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
It was great seeing everyone! I’ve got to give a shout out to Scott and Kyle for giving me some pointers on my car and just to let you know the Autox was the highlight of our trip. On the way to KC we lost a trailer tire and to top it off on the way home I lost the transmission in my truck on the outskirts of St Joseph. Limping along at 35 mph with only first gear I’ve never seen so many middle fingers in my life. People are so friendly.
Damn,Craig sorry to hear about your problem's.We had an awesome time hanging out w/you and your Family.Your Kids are great.Had a ton of fun watching them mess around w/Brandon.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:27 PM

Roger Burman in the "Crusher" Camaro with the help of Kyle Tucker was able to run the fastest time of the weekend on Sunday after the shootout. He ran a 28.411, 28.595, 28.564 taking down Kyle's fastest time of a 28.486. Thanks for all the help Kyle!