Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Vendor Specific Technical Discussions and Support > Lateral-G Sponsor News: Sales, New Product Info
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Anvil Parts Stock

For everyone who was wondering why a lot of our parts say "out of stock" on our web site, I just wanted to let you know that we should have just about everything in stock later this week with the exception of our 1st gen Camaro cowl induction hood and front spoiler, and our 5th gen rear spoiler. We completely started from scratch with the cowl induction hood to make it even better since it is our best selling hood, but was also the first part we ever put into production. We made new molds and it's now back in production. I appologize for everyone who's been patiently waiting for a hood for their project, but I really wanted to make this hood even better, so I think you will like the results. We should have the new cowl induction hood along with the other two parts I mentioned in about another 4-6 weeks. Due to the popularity of some of our parts, it has been a challenge to keep everything in stock, so if you do want something, now is the time to order in case demand outstrips supply. We are also rolling out some very innovative new products in the comming months.
I would like to thank our customers for their gracious support and patience!

Best, Matt
'69 Camaro
'73 Camaro
'10 Camaro RS/SS
'96 Viper GTS
'70 Bronco
'69 Mustang sports roof
Old 05-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

I need a gloss radiator close out panel. I think Tracy was going to hold one for me when they get there.

John

65 Fastback "Maddo" @ Meanstreets Performance. Ridetech, crate 306/T5, tubbed, Forgeline
Old 01-06-2019, 09:38 AM

Old thread but I have called 2 times looking for a 69 camaro front notched spoiler that I can mod for my 67. Haven’t heard anything back. Website stated you had one in stock yet when I called they stated they didn’t. Looking to buy one now if possible
Old 01-06-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John510 View Post
I need a gloss radiator close out panel. I think Tracy was going to hold one for me when they get there.

John
Me as well when will they be in stock ?