Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Community Events
User Name
Password

Old 08-15-2011, 11:00 AM

Default 3 NMCA races will be held next year on the west coast

I was asked to get the word out so.........

"The NMCA will have 3 races next year on the West Coast with dates to be determined. 2 races will be held at Fontana and the 3rd race will most likely be held at a different location but, it's not known which track yet".

This is public information as of right now so let's help get the word out so it will be a successful series. It's only 3 races right now but if we support it, it will continue growing.

BTW: classes and rules info is what we're looking for. If you're a west coast racer and are interested NMCA encourages you to join the NMCA site and give us suggestions in the west coast forum section.

http://www.nmcadigital.com/forums/

.................................................. .................................................. .........................

I got this from the NMCA website...

West Coast NMCA Series
Welcome to our brand new West Coast Forum. All of us here at ProMedia (NMRA, NMCA, Race Pages & FSC Magazines) are very excited about the prospect of finally engaging and wrapping our arms around the west coast performance market. Our mission with this forum is to develop a community of racing and performance oriented enthusiast residing in the western region of the US.

It is our intent to provide a user friendly medium for west coast enthusiasts to discuss, promote and debate over all types of performance oriented events and issues regarding drag racing, car shows, auto cross, street racing, class rules & regulations, etc. We welcome the Thursday night Irwindale and Fontana weekend street legal crowd to jump on board and stir things up! The Summit bracket racers and So Cal Nostalgia and car show groups are all invited to join the community. With the ever increasing interest in the auto cross segment I hope we will hear for you guys. Bottom line, everybody's WELCOME!

Thanks for logging on and I encourage you to "LET IT RIP"! Feel free to discuss anything you like from racing, tech, politics, photos, project updates, whatever. Simply remember to be mindful to the forum rules and required conduct that you acknowledged when you registered on the site.

We are seriously considering promoting two maybe three events on the west coast for 2012. We would like to know what 1/4 mile tracks you prefer, Bakersfield, Fontana, Vegas, Phoenix (Speed World), Phoenix (Firebird)? What do you feel are some of the most popular classes that you would like to see compete for a Western Region Championship in 2012? We all look forward to reviewing your input pertaining to these issues as well as any others you may want to bring up.

I will be working with our team and leading our strategic initiative for the NMCA's West Coast expansion in 2012. If you would like to speak with me directly I would love to hear from you. Because of my busy weekend racing schedule I can be reached @ (714) 460-3813 Tuesday thru Thursday from 1:00pm until 5:00 pm pacific coast time. If I'm unable to answer please leave a message and I will be glad to return your call.

Thanks again for enjoying our community and I hope to see you at the races soon!

Sincerely,

Gene Bergstrom
Director of Event Operations-
Senior Technical Advisor,
NMRA / NMCA