Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > The Muscle Car Place Weekly Podcast
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Tmcp #335 Thornton Muscle Cars; Restoring Olds 442’s And Producing Gm Licensed Parts

This weeks interview is with Lisa and Richard from Thornton Muscle Cars. Thornton was recommended to me by my friend Frank Ripp. You’ll remember Frank from Episode 330 as the Santa Claus of a guy who let me drive his real screen used General Lee.

Long story short, Thornton Muscle Cars is a multi-generational muscle car restoration business specializing in Oldsmobile 442’s. The also have quite a bit of experience in producing and selling GM Licensed parts. Both of those are topics that intrigue me greatly!

Also this week was the Ask Rick segment with Rick Schmidt from NPD. I spoke with Rick about a topic I’ve always wanted to understand in depth; vehicle history report. Specifically, I wanted to understand the true value for an owner or a seller in regards to classic car tag services like Marti Reports for some Fords, PHS Historic Services for Pontiacs, or Galen Govier for Mopars.

Check it out! - http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmcp-335-thornton-muscle-cars-restoring-olds-442s-and-producing-gm-licensed-parts-ask-rick-are-classic-car-history-reports-worth-it