Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Every individuals circumstances are DIFFERENT... and decision must be based on their circumstances. That's why I always refer people to their accountant or tax professional! You have to do the math... and that math either works or doesn't.

There's nothing wrong with Vanguard as long as you have some choices - then you just need to research all they have to offer and pick the best ones they have.

Sounds to me like you've made a good educated inquiry with the right people and you've made a good decision based on that input. Not much more a guy can do than that!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:01 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Every individuals circumstances are DIFFERENT... and decision must be based on their circumstances. That's why I always refer people to their accountant or tax professional! You have to do the math... and that math either works or doesn't.

There's nothing wrong with Vanguard as long as you have some choices - then you just need to research all they have to offer and pick the best ones they have.

Sounds to me like you've made a good educated inquiry with the right people and you've made a good decision based on that input. Not much more a guy can do than that!
Thank you Greg, I appreciate your input
Old 08-22-2012, 04:30 PM

It sounds like you are looking for more stock/fund options than your current plan offers, but keep in mind that you don't have to roll it over. Doing nothing is an option to consider if your existing 401K was/is a good plan for you.

Last edited by Neil B; 08-22-2012 at 04:33 PM.