Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Old 05-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Lateral-G Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
Do you think we will be able to sit near him or at least near the booth ??
You're killing me.... I can always count on you to bust my balls, right Marty? Maybe you can come by and heckle me at the booth? And if I ever officially become a "Big Wig", I will have you write the press release!

70, No pics of the wheel on a car yet as that one is the very first one made but I can always draw your car with them, hint hint!
Old 05-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,546 Times in 850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Maybe you can come by and heckle me at the booth? And if I ever officially become a "Big Wig", I will have you write the press release!
Not to worry I am certain that we will be there ( all of us including Barney ) bust your balls

and yes i'll write your press release. I may even promote it for you.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 05-22-2008, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverzInc View Post
This might be the perfect time to announce that Rushforth Wheels will have a booth at Columbus this year, what do you think Jay? See you all there... come by our booth and check out the new designs!!

In addition to Columbus, we will have a booth at all the remaining West Coast Good Guys events, including Pleasanton, and well, Pleasanton... June 1st, and the August shows respectively. Come by and say hi!
Bummer I'll miss you guys @ Pleasanton Jon,I'll be just further up the road in Sonoma that wknd for the Wine Country Classic vintage races...bummer

Hope you guys slay 'em!

www.buickfunnycar.com
http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar
Old 05-22-2008, 05:24 PM

good job guys... and im glad to hear that good guys finally let you guys get a booth. that was a crappy deal.... anyways, i shouldnt be too far off on my set of wildsides!!!
Special Thanks To: Rushforth Wheels ; Kore3 ; SC&C
Build Thread : https://lateral-g.net/forums/show...ght=widowmaker
Old 05-22-2008, 06:00 PM

Default New Rushforths

Hi John! OK, what design are you waiting on? Are they going on the Chevelle, or Syborg? They arent going to look like a SS rally wheel are they? Love the Bonspeeds on the Chevelle, looks like a factory custom. The color is on the money on the centers, best match Ive seen yet.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony byram View Post
Hi John! OK, what design are you waiting on? Are they going on the Chevelle, or Syborg? They arent going to look like a SS rally wheel are they? Love the Bonspeeds on the Chevelle, looks like a factory custom. The color is on the money on the centers, best match Ive seen yet.
Thank you Tony,I appreciate the nice comments...pictures don't actually do it justice though,car really pops in person.
I finally have the color-matched center caps on the way so I hope that will really set them off.

Jay will post up his new design soon enough,lol...he knows what a fan I am of classic 5-spoke wheels so he came up with a design with me in mind called "Fuel" which really is quite impressive and unique...since there's not much new you can do with a 5-spoke.
I would love to swing a set...but I think I need to buy another car to put them on,lol.
Haven't figured out just how to run that by the wifey yet...

www.buickfunnycar.com
Old 05-23-2008, 06:11 AM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverzInc View Post
This might be the perfect time to announce that Rushforth Wheels will have a booth at Columbus this year, what do you think Jay? See you all there... come by our booth and check out the new designs!!

In addition to Columbus, we will have a booth at all the remaining West Coast Good Guys events, including Pleasanton, and well, Pleasanton... June 1st, and the August shows respectively. Come by and say hi!

That's great. See you guys there.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarjohn View Post
Jay will post up his new design soon enough,lol...he knows what a fan I am of classic 5-spoke wheels so he came up with a design with me in mind called "Fuel" which really is quite impressive and unique...since there's not much new you can do with a 5-spoke.
I would love to swing a set...but I think I need to buy another car to put them on,lol.
Haven't figured out just how to run that by the wifey yet...
Very interested in "Fuel" from your description. Hopefully pics will be coming soon, I've been looking for a classic 5-spoke alternative to the TTII's for along time now.....
Old 05-24-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrDun71 View Post
Very interested in "Fuel" from your description. Hopefully pics will be coming soon, I've been looking for a classic 5-spoke alternative to the TTII's for along time now.....
I'll tell you I like them alot...and I'm a picky mo-fo when it comes to wheels.
Now I just gotta find a car to put them on,lol.

Jon/Jay...you guys letting the cat out of the bag yet?

www.buickfunnycar.com
Old 05-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Lateral-G Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarjohn View Post
I'll tell you I like them alot...and I'm a picky mo-fo when it comes to wheels.
Now I just gotta find a car to put them on,lol.

Jon/Jay...you guys letting the cat out of the bag yet?
The Fuel will be cut this coming week and you guys will be the first to see it. It's a very clean and simple tapered 5 spoke with some cool details to seperate it from the same old billet 5-spoke but not a retro rehash of the TT II like we've all seen either.

We aren't trying to be dramatic by making everyone wait, it has just been one of a hundred things we've done this month. The most important thing being a brand new full color brochure with some client's cars and all 12 styles featured.