Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazspeed
to bad it's owned by the worse driver and person on the IRL circuit.
She's either as dumb as a box of rocks, or just doesn't interview well. Every interview I've seen with her (which isn't many - no cable or dish), she seems dumbfounded by every question she's asked.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek69SS
She's either as dumb as a box of rocks, or just doesn't interview well. Every interview I've seen with her (which isn't many - no cable or dish), she seems dumbfounded by every question she's asked.
She's an idiot, she treats people badly, she not a good driver, is not loyal, her and her father (another idiot) used that Nascar bullcrap to get more money out of her new racing team. Rahaul and Letterman took a huge chance on her, gave her the best equipment, tried to get her to stay, because they made money on her, and she bolted for a better offer after they took a chance on her. She's the Anna Kournikova of auto racing. She can't control the IRL cars longer then 200 miles. What made her think she was going to control a 3600 pound Nascar for 500 miles. They would have killed her.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:40 PM

Boze', please check your PM's, I sent one earlier today. Thx!
Mark
Old 08-03-2006, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazspeed
She's an idiot, she treats people badly, she not a good driver, is not loyal, her and her father (another idiot) used that Nascar bullcrap to get more money out of her new racing team. Rahaul and Letterman took a huge chance on her, gave her the best equipment, tried to get her to stay, because they made money on her, and she bolted for a better offer after they took a chance on her. She's the Anna Kournikova of auto racing. She can't control the IRL cars longer then 200 miles. What made her think she was going to control a 3600 pound Nascar for 500 miles. They would have killed her.

She's 8th or 9th in points. Worst driver? Any examples of treating people badly? Also, Rahal (front what I read) is using a ****ty chassis compared to the stuff AG and the other teams are using. But maybe you know something I don't.

More pics! (inside, the driver, engine, etc.)
Old 08-03-2006, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan2
She's 8th or 9th in points. Worst driver? Any examples of treating people badly? Also, Rahal (front what I read) is using a ****ty chassis compared to the stuff AG and the other teams are using. But maybe you know something I don't.

More pics! (inside, the driver, engine, etc.)
She's 10th in points in a league that half the drivers are in are not full time drivers. She has a 60 pound weight advantage against anybody else on the track, and in those cars that's significant. Very significant. Her best showing this year was a 4th place finish with less then 3/4 of the field. Weird huh. Here is what Yahoo says today, what I pretty much said yesterday http://www.yahoo.com/s/361218
She's surviving in a league that right now is very much diluted in good drivers. Half are in Champ car, half in the IRL. A lot of good drivers went to F1 and even a few to Nascar. I think the drivers 20 years ago were much better then the drivers today.

Her attitude problem is well documented, and you can goggle search it. She called Eddie Cheever an idiot last year and it was caught on air after she spun out on a restart in front of him and stalled, she blamed him and called him an idiot after replays shows that she did it all by herself..

Last edited by mazspeed; 08-03-2006 at 10:23 AM.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 AM

Slight hijack - but..

How do you guys feel about less/no dish on the rear? Many performance late model cars have similar/same offset front and rear. I did a photochop of Danacas car to give an idea of what I am talking about.

On many cars, I like the even offsets. Too deep of a dish on the rear sometimes looks bad too, IMO.
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2006, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Fastback
Slight hijack - but..

How do you guys feel about less/no dish on the rear? Many performance late model cars have similar/same offset front and rear. I did a photochop of Danacas car to give an idea of what I am talking about.

On many cars, I like the even offsets. Too deep of a dish on the rear sometimes looks bad too, IMO.

dish , i vote for dish
Old 08-31-2006, 03:56 PM

I wouldn't go with that much toe-in on the rear

I've always liked a lot of dish as well.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by McssGmachine
Those wheels would look sick on a malibu!
I hear you Brian, I was just rereading this thread, still have not got the call back from Boze. If they can get the right backspacing for the front, these will be on my boo.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Howell
I hear you Brian, I was just rereading this thread, still have not got the call back from Boze. If they can get the right backspacing for the front, these will be on my boo.

Great! What color center are you going with?