Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 06:27 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Shut this ****er down! I come to Lateral-g because I count on a small, tight circle of friends without any b.s.

Scott,
Please don't let threads like this drag down this excellent site--even if you are one of the parties involved.

Kris,
You should have handled this via telephone and/or email from the start. Talk about bad PR. Hopefully, your customers and prospects will cut you some slack because you are very young. I am not so young and am still learning as I go. Trust Me: DO NOT RESPOND OTHER THAN TO APOLOGIZE FOR BRINGING THIS UP IN PUBLIC!!

Scott, Please push the delete key.

Ridetech.com
Old 12-11-2004, 06:31 AM

Stuart, you have mail!
Old 12-11-2004, 06:38 AM

Default scott and all of lateral-g

sorry for bringing this thread down to this level, this site is awesome, and love the no bs deal here like steve says, i was just blown away by what i read and had to reply, sorry for going where i went, stuart awesome car, sorry for screwing up your thread.
jake
Old 12-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Ok, I'm going to lock this thread, but I'm not going to delete it. It looks like we had our first major spat on the forums, but hey, we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later with the kind of growth we've been seeing.

Kris e-mailed me and clarified his position again and to apologize for the direction that this went. There's absolutely no bad blood between Kris and I, it was just that we had opposing ideas.

I'm not going to get too worked up on the calendars as I was going to do them at cost as something cool that we could all enjoy. Kris was wanting to do a calendar as well, as a way to diversify his business and income, and I can respect that. Hey, who hasn't done side jobs, right?

So, before this thread does more harm than good, I'm going to lock it. HOWEVER, I'm going to start a NEW thread where we can discuss our options as a group - Lateral-g members and Cars by Kris - for doing a calendar.

My LS7 69 Camaro
Closed Thread