Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2018, 01:54 PM

Default Garage Clean Out - NJ

Item Location (City/State): Pemberton, NJ 0068

Price:$5-800ish

Description:

Well...since photobucket stinks and smug mug doesn't do third party hosting, here is a link to my items for sale. https://zslash28.smugmug.com/Items-for-Sale/

Ill be working on adding items to this thread over the next few days. Check back as I get stuff loaded to pic sharing site. 05 GTO seats, Glasstek late 2nd gen Camaro glass dash, and a bunch of other stuff....If the items are shown in the thread, they are still for sale.

I have a bunch of stuff that I need to get out of the garage and spare room. Paypal ready, you pay the 3% fee for non-Friends/family purchase. Available for pick up if in the local area. Willing to travel up to an hour to agreed upon meet location for most big items.

1. Late 2nd gen Firebird steering wheel. $45 shipped.
2. 2nd gen Camaro / Firebird trunk latch (2 avail) $15 shipped.
3. Late 2nd gen Z28 front sway bar clamps. $25 shipped.
4. Late 2nd gen Firebird smoked tail lights. Missing lower red reflective strip. No crazing, no cracks, look great for age. Comes with center gas fill door. $135 shipped.
5. 2nd gen door sill wire cover plates. Surface rusty, need cleaned up and painted. No rot. $75 shipped.
6. 2005 GTO power seats. Black, in fantastic shape. Fronts are $600. Rears are $200. Rears are good for skins or finish modifying the rear frame structure to fit a 2nd gen F body.
7. Glasstec late 2nd gen Camaro fiberglass dash. New never installed, never mocked up. $300 shipped. $250 picked up.
8. Late 2nd gen Camaro inner fenders. Perfect condition, no rust or rot. $150 PLUS SHIPPING.

Last edited by onelapduster; 02-15-2018 at 02:04 PM.