Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2012, 08:34 PM

we need a symple like button very well stated ???
Old 05-22-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret View Post

9. Don’t suck your vendor dry for information and then run off to the lowest bidder to purchase. Your parents were wrong. That is not the proper way to do business. Support the vendor who has made the investment in buildings, inventory, and technical expertise to be able to offer you the best value, regardless of price.

I have found that if i tell the vendor about the pricing and bring it nicely, they most often offer to match it or bring it close enough that i buy it there anyway, and get the good deal on top of it...and become a repeat customer.

Nice write up.

Lead.

New for summer '13. My latest find!!

48k miles, 100% original, 1969 Camaro coupe. Untouched, never apart and squeaky clean!!! 327/th350, A/C car. Gold on black w/vinyl top. Only add ons; Fast ratio box and SS396 wheels.

FINALLY!!! A car without rust repairs ever!!! None before, none coming!!! Cant come to modifying it tough....

...So, '67 Camaro project with my laying around stuff out of my black 'vert. 468 BB and YSI blower, braked th400, 12 bolt/spool, 35 splines etc. Complete Calvert suspension front and rear. 30x13.5 ET Streets, caged, lightened, slammed and running low 9's "Street car"
Old 05-22-2013, 09:15 PM

Old #9 I was a snap on dealer for 8 years had that happen a time or two, Also remember about that service after the sale, Do you want to call a vendor and ask about a product you bought on ebay or elswhere. That service is worth something,, When the guy that built it answers the phone without pushing a bunch of buttons on the phone,, I learned that no matter how good the deal is If you don't get the product it doesn't matter.