Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Introductions > Member/Project/Vehicle Introductions
User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2009, 11:09 PM

Default My 10 year Project

I've been lurking around the forum stealing ideas and bookmarking links for a while now. I'm working on and off on a 1980 Malibu Classic trying to figure out what I want it to become. Reading pretty much every post related to g-bodies and anything related, I think I've nailed it. So far I have sand blasted a '79 model frame and put primer on it. I am currently tearing down looking for cancer and I am not finding very much. There is a 4"x8" spot under my left foot and (2) 50 cent piece spots at the base of the A pillars. It's lived in West Texas its whole life. As for all the rubber parts, all of them are gone. I am looking to paint it a silverish grey metallic with tucked bumpers and a factory style air dam up front. I don't really plan on leaving any chrome on it either. I am also looking at some of the Foose Nitrous wheels painted maybe a gun metal grey with maybe a polished lip on it. Hopefully this will happen. All of the cars on this site are top notch. Keep it up.

Last edited by phrankenstine; 08-31-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Post some pics! We'd all love to see your project!

Welcome aboard!