Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-26-2020, 08:00 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
Frank from prodigy WAS rumored to be in the Toronto area working at a steel company if I recall correctly .. as for mr secret sauce... why couldn't he been the one who got cancer ? ... is that rude to think that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Build-It-Break-it View Post
The drunk driver never dies in the car crash. It's always the innocent bystander ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Che70velle View Post
Sure seems that way most of the time...
Me being a firefighter of nearly 21 and years running on countless drunk driver accidents, this seems to be the case 90%. Somebody's family member that's trying to go to work and make an honest living for there family or simply just trying to go home and see their family is dead upon our arrival. All the while the drunk driver is just standing there, too drunk and oblivious that he just killed someone. So, the analogy of Greg being gone and Ron still being here to continue his evil ways is very befitting.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anguilla1980 View Post
Good to know. I almost called SpeedTech to order the StopTech 14" brake setup. Big mistake avoided.
I have the Stoptech's as well. The brakes are good, the Secret Sauce sucked. The calcs for MC and pedal force from Ron were WAY wrong. I called Tilton and they agreed it made no sense. They spec'd the correct MC sizes based on my piston area, pedal ratio, and desired pedal force.

Ron is staying way low key and under the radar. I have no problem playing whack-a-mole on him if I ever see him pop up in a forum or chat. So far, he hasn't that I can find. He kept the business FB page going, just reposting stuff from other manufactures so you think he's still connected to them. The people that "like" his post are not any from the LatG or PT community. He recently setup a new personal FB under Ronald Sutton instead of the old Ron Sutton.

www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com

"I own a Mopar, so I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't actually fit without modification."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJD Automotive For This Useful Post:
anguilla1980 (08-26-2020), DBasher (09-07-2020)