Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts
Default CANCER! Fight it with THC/CBD oil!!

Okay folks -- here we go!

This thread is going to be about my personal battle with a tumor on my liver and what I've done to improve my quality of life -- and deal with this "****" -- because that's what it is!!

I do not want this to turn into a story about everyone's cancer - and the USUAL things that Medicine recommends! Hell no! This is about ALTERNATIVE non invasive - no chemo - no radiation - no surgery - "INCURABLE CANCER". This is about when they find you have cancer and send you home to die!

Let's just get this statement out of the way..... #****CANCER

So with the next post I will begin with my story -- what I have done to HELP MYSELF -- the trials and tribulations of acquiring what I feel are life altering "meds" when living in a state that doesn't recognize THC (pot extract) as legal.

:::::::::::WARNING:::::::::::

I'm as FAR from a pot head as a human could get. I have not had alcohol or drugs in over 32 years!! I'm a complete advocate of AA and the program in general. If you expect to read about getting high and that sort of thing - stop reading now. You'll be bored out of your mind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GregWeld For This Useful Post:
camcojb (03-10-2018), T-Steve (06-25-2018), waynieZ (03-16-2018)
Old 08-15-2016, 01:37 PM

If I may Greg ....a close friend, her father has a form of liver cancer and has what seems to be a similar attitude that you do ... they were suggested to looks into blue scorpion venom .. What is exactly does ? ..they had a naturopath hook them up with some Dr in Cuba who was able to get them some .
Trying to help

Oh btw Google f*+- cancer ....they sell cool hats and t shirts
Old 08-15-2016, 01:46 PM

Greg

What makes you a special person is your generosity in sharing the life lessons you have learned; whether it is, picking a fab shop, a fabrication technique, investment strategy or your current project of battling the lack of true help in dealing with diseases that aren't making people money.

You're good man Charley Brown.

Rob

https://lateral-g.net/forums/show...10645&page=171

Old 08-15-2016, 01:59 PM

In early May of this year (2016) I was diagnosed with a stage IV "biliary duct" cancer. This cancer is a tumor on the OUTSIDE of my liver and is not diagnosed until the cancer SYMPTOMS present. There is no early detection. There is no test. This is UNLIKE Colon cancer that is so simple to detect.... that NOBODY should ever get it!! You just simply go and get a regular colonoscopy and bingo..... if there's any issues going on or developing - they fix it before it goes crazy. Don't bother to get the regular colonoscopy ------- and when they do find the cancer - you're going to be in a battle for your life!

Now ---- No such exam exists for what I have. You have ZERO CLUE that you have anything wrong with you until the typical symptoms present. Fatigue! Coffee / Dark Tea colored urine! Funky (greyish) stool color.... Itchy skin (all over). Dude...... you come down with that combo and you've got ya some serious f'n health issues! And this all happens FAST!! I was fine and then BAM! I was sick as hell!

I had come home from running the car at Thunderhill..... and for a couple days after getting home I was fine.... then felt the fatigue.... like LAY DOWN ON THE SOFA fatigue. A lack of appetite doesn't help --- only helping to make you weaker....

I Googled my symptoms ---- and that went straight to you have a serious liver issue! WTF! I don't even drink! But these are all symptoms of Hepatitis - or some other liver condition. Nasty! Okay -- I'm thinking I picked up some Hep on the road trip! No biggie.... it's just bad food from some place I ate at...... This shouldn't be too bad. WRONG! A blood test confirms you have a high Bilirubin level (mine was in the 100's).... and are jaundiced (turning yellow). That starts in the whites of your eyes.

Next up is an ultra sound.

I told the guy ----- if you stop waving that little wand around ---- I'll know you found something. GUESS WHAT!?!?! They know EXACTLY what they're looking for and in 10 seconds I see the wand stop and he starts making measurements. BUDDY --- You know right then what the score is. You have a tumor and he's seeing just how big it is.

Okay -- I live in a small community. But we're from Seattle area. So we're going to Seattle and get some real docs on this mess pronto! Well --- pronto --- these days is a nightmare. Try getting in to see someone. Gwen was a real bulldog and got me in to see the guy that has done my Colonoscopies, we like him and trust him.

So first up is a MRCP --- this is an MRI that is looking for liver stuff --- the DOC needs this FIRST. If this "look" confirms what they suspect -- then the Doc will perform a ERCP. This is a scope that goes down the throat and stomach and can look at the biliary ducts of the liver. Sure enough the tumor has grown in to the ducts and is blocking them - which is why you're turning yellow and itching. Your body is backing up with poison.

Okay -- so with the ERCP (scope/tool) the Doc can slip some stents in the ducts and get them open and flowing again!! For me they could only get ONE working. The other duct is completely blocked. One is all I need. The first ERCP was exploratory with the aim to use a "temporary" stent -- in the event that the cancer/liver is "resectable" (meaning you could do surgery) -- but mine is too far gone so they did a second procedure and put more stents up further and they're of the "permanent" type. NO SURGERY IS GOING TO FIX ME.

HERE'S THE BUMMER!!!

First ERCP -- Doc says "you've probably got 18 months"....... second ERCP this is revised to "you've got 6 months". Now -- I'm just dealing with 18 months.... which sucks! But is totally "doable" in your mind. You have time to get all your **** together -- say nice things to your loved ones -- sell stuff in an orderly manor. Guys.... I have LOTS of stuff!!! And we're not just talking about cars. We have business interests. Properties. Deals half done. But 18 months you can get all that squared away. When they come back and shorten this to 6 months ---- you just melt. This is just so emotionally draining (and not just to you) it's almost impossible to deal with. Okay -- 6 friggin months AND YOU FEEL LIKE ****!!!!! UGH!!!

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-12-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:14 PM

Luckily for me I have children.... and one of these is what I would call a true "pot head". I hate the SMELL. I hate the thought of being "high". Why would someone PAY to be messed up like that? I don't get it.....

Having said all that! It saved my life so far!!!

The kids are in the hospital room telling me that I have to start taking CBD oil and THC oil (Rick Simpson Oil) right away -- and as good fortune would have it -- one of Alex's best buddies from like 4th grade (they're 29 now!) works at a "grower". They know all about this "cure" and what I'll need to do and how to get the stuff and on and on.

I KNOW NOTHING!! I've not seen pot in 20 years! LOL

Please watch some videos on RICK SIMPSON OIL and CBD Oil !!! There's just a ton of information about this on the internet. You may even find your Doctor to be very helpful. It never hurts to discuss it!!

************************ TREATMENT *****************************

Ri
I totally understand why the medical industry is NOT interested in this "therapy".

You are going to need approximately 90 DAYS in which you will be out of your mind stoned (I'll explain because this is critical!)..... you're sick as hell.... you're weak.... you have cancer..... you have no appetite..... you may (I did) have some very terrible "things" going on inside you (and coming out of you!).

What did you expect? Your guts are rotten! There's something in there that's got a life of it's own and it's living off yours!

Rick Simpson Oil is THC and it must be of the DECARBOXYLATED kind (that's an extra step that makes it a BETTER CANCER FIGHTER). THC is the part of "pot" that makes you high when smoked. We are NOT SMOKING THC. This is an oil form - comes in a dose-able syringe.... is like pine tar.... is black when concentrated - and turns to green when thinned or spread out.

You are going to need to WORK UP TO taking at least one full syringe (1 gram or 10 ML) per day of this AND a highly concentrated form of CBD oil. This is to be taken on a 1 for 1 ratio.

When I say you're going to need to WORK UP TO this dose I mean it!! This stuff is potent to say the least! And you're going to work up to taking a dose that would put an elephant down!! Oh yeah --- Oh yeah --- Oh yeah........ you better f'n believe it!!

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-21-2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:18 PM

If you're reading this and this post is relatively new -------- PLEASE CHECK BACK AND RE-READ or SKIM the first posts for corrections or something I may have left off and went back and edited!!!

GOD DAMN IT ---- THIS IS A LIFE AND DEATH BATTLE !!! Do a little work for gods sake and help yourself!!!

If this was a car issue ---- you'd be all over it!!!! We'd all get right on the internet and we'd research our butts off!!! We'd call our friends!!! We'd do a ton of work to find out what's wrong -- and what to do about it. THEN WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR A CAR PROBLEM..... AND NOT DO IT FOR YOUR OWN LIFE???
Old 08-15-2016, 02:21 PM

************ A DISCLAIMER *********************

For the legal community. I am NOT a Doctor. I am not prescribing anything. I am simply sharing what I did for myself. If someone wants to copy what I did and it doesn't work for them -- too damn bad for them. It working for me.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:43 PM

So after doing all the research....... don't skimp this part!! Research and understanding will help ease YOUR mind -- and if you get your relatives on it to help you -- they learn too!

Okay ---

What I acquired.

**DECARBOXYLATED** Rick Simpson Oil (THC EXTRACT FROM THE INDICA PLANT) --- do NOT BUY RSO or THC made from "hemp" -- even though hemp is Marijuana -- you want your THC made from INDICA strain of the plant. AND ------ IMPORTANT I THINK ------- I want the HIGHEST THC CONCENTRATION. 60% ish is normal -- I found some that's 80!!! If you're going to do this --- why not do it with the strongest med available???

Okay ------ This stuff will knock you in to next MONTH!!!!!!!

The web is full of info ------------- but you need to work up the dose a little at a time --------- and you will be incapacitated!!!! No work!!! No driving!!!! You'll basically going into hibernation for the next 2 or 3 months. Someone needs to be taking care of you!

I started by taking this on a cracker or similar. LET ME TELL YOU THIS STUFF TASTES LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!

Go to your local pharmacy and buy GEL CAPS --- size 00 --- get a couple hundred of them they're cheap! Dose the THC and CBD oil right into the capsule and swallow with water. Done. No taste. No gagging. These capsules come apart -- squirt the stuff in -- put the cap back together until it "clicks".

Here's what the THC looks like in ONE MILLILITER syringes. THESE ARE WHAT YOU NEED ---- don't get them bigger they're too hard to use. Get 90 of these!!!! They are "expensive" and are not covered by insurance.... and THC is NOT LEGAL in most states. **DECARBOXYLATED**CBD oil IS LEGAL is all 50 states --- but you need the THC to go along with the CBD!!

In this photo ---- on the top of the photo is the ACTIVE CBD OIL ---- I buy this from ACTIVE CBD OIL DOT COM. This is their best "grade" of oil. And is what you need.

BELOW THAT (the CBD) are some syringes I bought today at the pharmacy. If you buy the stuff (THC and CBD) in the RIGHT syringe ----- the ONE ML variety ---- then you won't need the empyties! I bought one TEN ML syringe of THC and I can't measure the dose off the big ass thing!! Don't you make that mistake!! It's a total pain in the ass trying to transfer this stuff! If you need to do that EMAIL ME!!!! I'll walk you thru how to heat it up (critical temps here folks don't goof it up).

To the RIGHT SIDE is the empty capsules.

BOTTOM is the giant mistake. 10 ML of THC 80% ------- that right there folks represents about ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth.......

Last edited by GregWeld; 01-01-2018 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Added the DECARBOXYLATED description
Old 08-15-2016, 02:53 PM

I'm subscribed... If nothing more than just for the story tellin'...

Please continue Greg...
Old 08-15-2016, 03:07 PM

*****************************IMPORTANT************ *************

Go back to the photo and look at the CBD package. NOTE THE LITTLE TAG on the plunger!?!?!?!

TEAR THAT TAG OFF BEFORE USING!! LOL

NOW GO BACK TO THE PHOTO AGAIN ----- do you see what appears to be a BLACK CAP on the big 10 ML syringe??? There are NONE on the empty 1 ML syringes. Don't buy them without the caps if you need to buy them this way. BEST WAY IS TO JUST BUY ONE ML SYRINGES ALREADY LOADED!!!

Ask me why.

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-15-2016 at 03:09 PM.