Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Supporting Manufacturer

HydratechBraking.com

Post Automotive Aftermarket Web Designer Needed

Hi Guys - believe it or not, the founder of this forum, Scott Gulbranson used to be my web designer many years ago. I then actually picked up where he left off using WebStudio 5 over the last few years. Two big factors have occurred that make me realize that I now need to do something:

1st, WebStudio5 has gone defunct, and the needed modernizations are just not available with this now defunct software I am accustomed to using anymore.

2nd, I have been diagnosed with Diabetes, and it is literally kicking my ass all over the place, limiting the amount of time I have to pursue modernization of our website personally.

Soooo, anybody here happen to be a web designer / builder? I need somebody that truly understands what we do, in essence somebody that can whip up a complete revamp of our (archaic) old website without me having to worry about always explaining what a brake master cylinder is, why we do what we do, and has the knowledge and skill to build us a fully modernized website.

If there is anybody here that fits that criteria, please contact me at "webmaster at hydratechbraking.com" and let's see what kind of relationship we may be able to develop. I look forward (with fingers crossed) that this post hits the person I'm looking for. There are zillions of web designers out there, but this is a very specialized automotive market that truly needs somebody that understands the "Lateral-G" way of thinking!

Paul M. Clark <-- the Ukrainian - Slava Ukraini !
Founder / Master Engineer
Hydratech Braking Systems ®
www.hydratechbraking.com
Old 10-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Hey Paul,

When I was working for Quarter Master we used Admark in Miami. They have experience with the automotive aftermarket industry.

http://www.admarkonline.com

Andrew
Old 10-11-2017, 05:43 AM

Hey Paul, I own Inidel and we are an internet marketing agency. My team and I have strong backgrounds in your industry and we have worked with several motorsports companies. I will email you my contact info w/ a link to schedule a call if you are still in the market and interested in speaking further. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Supporting Manufacturer

HydratechBraking.com

Thumbs up INIDEL takes the win :)

After much research and careful deliberation, I have chosen Lou Santinela and his crew at www.INIDEL.com to perform a complete (massive) update and modernization to our website!

Here is a small website recently built by INIDEL for comparison:

http://apexdrivetrain.com/

Elegant, smooth and clean, right?

For me, this means hundreds of hi-res shots of all of our products from multiple angles to (finally) list 300+ available systems / options / variations and lots of new items never before seen, along with countless amounts of tech - this is going to thoroughly wear me out just providing content (!)

So here's the question: Do we make it a work in progress and develop it live over the next few months (with under construction) growing larger and larger as the content continues to publish OR do we wrap the whole thing up and unveil it with a drum roll at the (possible) finish line at a later date? I'm thinking we at least revamp everything we currently have, and then continue to constantly add to it as it comes together over the next few months - your thoughts?

Paul M. Clark <-- the Ukrainian - Slava Ukraini !
Founder / Master Engineer
Hydratech Braking Systems ®
www.hydratechbraking.com