View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipercuda View Post
When you make statements like this one, you should back it up with some facts. Why do you say it looks "scary"???? You imply it is inferior quality by your post. I am curious.
True, and I can't back it up with any hard evidence. I'm not an engineer or a chassis builder. I've seen almost everything that's out there at one point or another but I still have no bigger box to stand on that anyone else.

All I can go off is what I can see on the website for that particular company. Now, it may be the most durable and lighter weight kit available on the market, but it still looks like an erector set. When I look at their website, I don't see anything that says it's meant to be a race only piece. It may work better than the AME, DSE and CAC combined.

I don't want to start a flame war by commenting on specific points that raise my eyebrows, but I will mention areas. I wonder about the durability of a fabricated spindle on a car seeing street use and a couple things on the a-arms.

Please feel free to PM me if you want to tell me I'm crazy so that no one else will know. :-)

Oh wait, I kinda already admitted to that.