Thread: ArtWork Page
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 07:29 AM

I agree with John... there's something inspiring about seeing your work posted for all to enjoy... and it's even better to have it surrounded by the work of others who have so much talent and skill... It gets your mind racing to try new things, look at things differently, and just strive to be even better at what you do. (seeing McBride's work makes me strive for new levels of realism and cleanliness...)
Add to that a community filled with some of the greatest people and most talented builders, and you have a combination that leads to second and third mortgages, coffee shortages.... and a chance to perhaps share some ideas to inspire someone who is knee-deep in a project and getting down about it, or just communicate with an experienced builder on just how feasable an idea might be to bring to reality (or not bring to reality -- I know I've sketched a few of those in my time!)
Thanks again, Scott for creating the Artwork pages... it's yet another one of those ingredients that makes this community so great.