View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts68 View Post
I saw exactly what you mean when I read through the build thread.

Still, every time someone I have interacted with gets some press or a glimpse on the tv screen I think it is cool. I have barely scratched the surface of this sport and will likely never run any tracks like some members do regularly.

It makes me feel good, and part of the "community" when I have dialogue with any and all of those who are out there getting it done!

So many here have helped me or inspired/encouraged one way or another...Private Messages/emails/phone calls/written or been published in books and magazines, TV shows & Internet video series (shows)...

I can't name them all, and to do so would be like name dropping but in my list of who's who... You just made the list brother.

Enjoy your month!

Wow!! Thanks Robert. I hear you on the inspiration and members here. I have gotten so much advice and motivation from others and their builds that I had to try and join in.

With all of the high quallity builds out here in the community I never would have thought a homebuilt like mine would ever grace a cover. Thanks Super Chevy!

Keep plugging away and you will get there before you know it. Look forward to seeing you at an event sometime!!!