View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 10:06 PM

Got a little more work done this morning and this evening. It will be slow for the rest of the week. I have an atomic test on friday, and a discrete test tomorrow.

Here is what I've finished. I sectioned and reshaped the bumper a bit. I don't like to have the bumper wrap around the car. So I sectioned it and re-shaped the back side a little to allow it to mount in a slightly different location. The drip rails have also been removed for a bit cleaner look. I am still on the fence with the door handles and locks. Not sure If I want to shave them or not. I got my RTV silicone ordered today as well. There are two big steps that are coming up. I've got to create some outer rings for the wheels. I think that I have it figured out, we will see how that works out next week. The suspension is also going to be a BIG challenge (if anyone has some in progress pics of a 3 or 4 link rear suspension on a first gen camaro, also front suspension feel free to share!). Finally I need to make some more progress on the engine. Having the RTV should motivate me enough to get back to work on the heads. Enough rambling, and on to the pictures.