View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
I'm going to go out over my skis here and attempt to cover for Mark.

What you're asking about -- is incredibly complicated. Even more complicated when you're putting a system like this on track. I've only ever been privy to listening to these discussions between engineers..... and there's nothing much the ordinary guy is going to understand or be able to modify etc.

If I were him - I would HAVE TO consider the legal liability of advising someone trying to build these systems. There is just so much engineering and testing involved.

Thank you, Greg for this post. I am an Engineer with lots of Bosch backgrounds and abilities. We do software programming for the EURO 6 ECU, development, transmission development, manufacturing of reading and flashing hardware, checksum coding and programming of all CAN BUS controlled system. I could immediately use a M4 System that is great and works better than anything else in the world, problem is, that BOSCH sells it in Germany only for race track use, not for legal roads. I asked for Mark´s help because he integrated Delphi ABS into his cars and they work fine. Our government accepts only systems that were used in Legal Cars. With his help we could make this happen and probably help others that are in the need of the same system. I am not (at the moment) familiar with Delphi, but the codes are open source and it is a lot of information out there that can make this happen. We have own 4x4 dyno, brake system manager and testing areas, ...... all here - dont worry about the liability. Mark already told me that his system works amazing!