Thread: Hydratech
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:01 PM
Supporting Manufacturer

HydratechBraking.com

Thumbs down Customer badgering and harassment

Here is the definition of BADGERING and HARASSMENT as taken from the dictionary:

badg·ered, badg·er·ing, badg·ers
To ask or nag (someone) about something in an annoying and persistent way; pester: badgered the boy into cleaning his room. See Synonyms at harass.

həˈrasmənt, ˈherəsmənt
The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands, aggressive pressure or intimidation.

Legal discussions of the topic: Harassment coming from customers is often difficult to deal with. Employees might be reluctant to report customers, especially ones who are responsible for revenue. This causes the customer’s behavior to go unpunished and continue.

Quote:
For some perspective, in the past year I waited 4 months for a set of brakes from StopTech, over 3 months for a Dakota Digital order, nearly 3 months for a set of wheels from Billet Specialties and as far as I know none of those companies are going out of business.......nor is anyone ready to burn them at the stake. Getting supplies for and from anyone for anything has been a mess. No company can deliver something they don't have.

To help the reader understand, I am not defending HydraTech. Their lead time has _always_ sucked. Never once have I called there and talked to a person, I always leave a message. Most of the time they call me back. I also think that they are relatively expensive for what they are.

However, I would wait 4 years for a HydraTech unit and I would cut holes in the floor and stop the car like Fred Flintstone before I bought another CPP hydroboost.
Quote:
What is really irritating here is when I talked to Jim @ Hydratech on last Thursday he stated quite confidently that this unit was in assembly and would ship Friday or Monday at the latest and that I would receive a UPS tracking Email.

After Monday passed with no word I called yesterday morning and twice more in the afternoon and no one answered. This is the fourth time they have missed their due date on this order.

Hold on..... yep, all of the lines are currently busy again/still.
Quote:
Saw Paul was logged in this morning, sent a PM, we will see if we get a reply.

If not, back to calling every hour until someone answers the phone. No sense leaving a message, no one calls back.
Donny, you were clearly informed that the Covid related delays and machining problems with the plates were causing the delays. This means that you were indeed serviced within the chain of communication, and informed that the system was now in production, expected to ship shortly. Yes, it took a few days longer than initially reported by Jim, at which point you started in with further uncalled for unpleasant badgering and harassment. Your statement of calling every hour on the hour is obnoxious and blatant harassment and badgering. Sending P/M after P/M after P/M after P/M to my inbox is harassment and badgering. The US policy of not negotiating with terrorists is the same here. If we see such behavior, the first step is to watch the caller ID and not take the call. The next further step is to stop responding to badgering voice mails. I checked Jim's e-mail account along with the info account, and the only e-mails I see are from 10/20/20 when you placed an order for a 2nd gen Camaro system along with Ken's A/F/X system - nothing else. So it proves that you are perfectly capable of sending an e-mail, which a normal person would do if they felt that they could not get in touch via the phone - you did not. The 2nd gen system you ordered was delivered to you on 1/18/21. This second system for Ken is scheduled to be delivered on 3/8/21.

Soooo.... Your actions did nothing to speed up the production of Ken's system. Badgering Jim initiated a block out of communications, which also accomplished nothing. Your ranting slanderous posts in the forums were what, you needing your diaper changed? Classic internet keyboard cowboy? I was so angry with your actions that I had instructed the office to cancel your order due to your behavior, but stopped only for the sake of Ken, who I ultimately knew it would hurt as the actual customer. Be it known that we have a BLACKLIST of DO NOT SERVICE people, and Donny Freise of Frame Up Wheel Works is now the latest entry at the top of the list. I have clearly explained what the scenarios have been. I did NOT have to go into the details of both my personal problems and the professional problems very candidly and transparently, but I did so that it would help people see what it looks like from a manufacturers point of view. I don't believe I have seen anybody else do that. You then decided to make a sarcastic comment about the discussions of the severe injuries to my feet - don't you EVER make light of anybody ending up in a wheel chair. I am staying professional here, having learned over the years that people such as yourself will be your best friend when the calm winds are blowing, but all of the steely knives come right out the minute that something doesn't go your way. You have made a complete ass of yourself - I hope you are happy now.

Quote:
The failure isn't the delivery time. The failure is the complete disregard for the customer and that was in your control the whole time.
The quote above is BS. All you and Ken did was to keep bitching about how the hydroboost hasn't arrived yet post after post = all directly and obviously pointed clearly at the delivery time. The failure here was your behavior. Any solid citizen can clearly see that you had started getting pissy because this was one of the last few parts needed before you could fire up the engine, where you then activated Ken into motion to also post about how ridiculous the scenario was. From a technical perspective, you could have very easily temporarily looped a hose from the PS pump output back to the return to run the engine, but I suppose you didn't see that because you were too focused upon blasting us instead.

Now back to you SIR -

Paul M. Clark <-- the Ukrainian - Slava Ukraini !
Founder / Master Engineer
Hydratech Braking Systems ®
www.hydratechbraking.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Hydratech® For This Useful Post:
Ketzer (03-06-2021)