View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 08:53 PM

Sorry for the long delay. Lot's going on here. So here goes.

Finally got the brakes done and while I was bleeding them I wasn't getting any pressure to the rear even though I was getting fluid. Took the master back off and set it level. Lot's of air in the back half of the cylinder. Once the air was gone. What a difference.

I rebuilt the trans. Ran into a bunch of problems with that. First it was during assembly that the two shift pins broke as I was putting them back in. That was fun getting the trans taken back apart to remove them for new. Went to put the tail housing on and remembered that I still needed to add the location for the speed sensor, so material was added and a the hole was machined. Then went to put the tail housing on again and notice the bearing was gone. Went to get another, but it was discontinued across the board. Found a bearing that does the job and machined it out to fit. Trans is finally back together. Won't go it until I get the clutch kit.

Had the dash bezel restored. Looks awesome! Nothing more that can be said about it.

Got my front seats finished up. Look and feel great! Can't wait to actually sit in it while driving instead of a temp gaming chair.

Everything is slow right now due to funds and snow on the ground here in Great Falls, Mt, but the next projects are what wheels, fuel system, cooling system, and diff. That'll be a little bit though.