View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default New Build,another 1969 camaro

Went to Pigeon Forge Fall Rod Run with car almost finished(picture below)and ended up selling it.Had to have another project so I bought a 69 body that my buddy had just replaced every piece of sheetmetal except inner rockers,speaker tray and lower dash.Car is now on rotisserie,installed quadralink,minitubs and notched trunk for exhaust,seen at ABS builds which Jay does super work,smoothed firewall and underside of car.I have bought all new parts except seat and glass.Will get more pictures soon. New DSE parts,subframe,quadralink,minitubs,subframe connectors,Moser 12bolt 373,wiper motor,RS headlight kit,Gen IV AC bracket,fuel tank New SMC Performance LS3(525hp) w/comp cam,patriot gold valve springs,Vintage Air polished frontrunner,Hooker ceramic headers. New Tremec TKO 600 /LS7 clutch setup Vintage Air Gen IV A/C Boze Seedsters 18x12 & 18x8 with Michelin PS2s Wilwood 13" six piston and 12" 4 piston,polished master cylinder Eddie Motorsports polished hood hinges,trunk hinges and RS taillights get more pictures this week,sorry not good with computer.