Thread: Fikse is Back!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Fikse is Back!

Well, we never went away but we're back as sponsors on Lateral-G! And, as many of you know, Fikse wheels and Pro-Touring cars are a beautiful combination. As for me, my name is Danny Goll and I worked for the company back when it was owned by Matt and Jim Fikse in the mid-2000s. Some of you that have been around, building cars for a while, may remember me - Done a lot of work with custom Pro-Touring set ups. In any case, I've rejoined in a consulting capacity to help the new ownership bring the brand back to its deserved elite status.

The quality and consistency is just as amazing as it's always been and the product line has been expanded quite a bit in the past few years. All of the originals (like the FM5, FM10, Profil lineup, etc.) are still available as it would be a sin to do away with them, but there are new designs that almost nobody has yet. Who doesn't want to be one of the first to have a set of forged modular wheels in a new design from an iconic brand?

Below are just a few examples of the new designs. Interested in a set? See the full selection here and shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] for a quote. Mention the code LAT5 for a 5% discount!

The Profil 7S

The 701 (My new personal favorite)

The 801

Fikse Profil 5S

Last edited by Fikse Wheels; 07-12-2020 at 03:00 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fikse Wheels For This Useful Post:
572Camaro (07-14-2020), camcojb (07-13-2020), RdHuggr68 (07-12-2020), WILWAXU (07-13-2020), XLexusTech (07-12-2020)