Thread: I hate FedEx...
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 03:22 PM

It ain't just Fed-Ex.
I sent a first class certified letter from my local post office in Minnesota to Winter Park, Florida on September 27th. Certified mail charge was $4.33. It was estimated to be delivered on 10/1. On 10/1 the USPS website said there was a delay and it would be late. It kept that same message for 2 weeks. When I registered a complaint on the 15th, a person called me from the Winter Park P.O. within 2 hours. He told me it had been delivered many days ago. I asked how he knew that. He said because it had been delivered to the wrong address and when the postman corrected the delivery, it won't show on their tracking. (What a crock). I asked again how I can be assured it had been delivered. He said the postman told him so. (A bigger crock).
I finally gave up because I knew they had no clue and just wanted to clear the delivery complaint. Luckily it was just a letter, not anything important or a legal document.
That's how it is folks. When something, most anything, goes as expected, it is a fortunate day.
This used to be a great country....

'69 Camaro / 534 BBC / DSE Built
'67 C10 / LS-3 w/Magnuson / Roadster Shop Chassis
'71 Blazer / LT4 / 8L90 / Roadster Shop Chassis / Ride Tech Air Susp.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 69hugger For This Useful Post:
camcojb (10-18-2021), jarhead (10-20-2021)