Thread: I hate FedEx...
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69hugger View Post
It ain't just Fed-Ex.
I sent a first class certified letter from my local post office in Minnesota to Winter Park, Florida on September 27th. Certified mail charge was $4.33. It was estimated to be delivered on 10/1. On 10/1 the USPS website said there was a delay and it would be late. It kept that same message for 2 weeks. When I registered a complaint on the 15th, a person called me from the Winter Park P.O. within 2 hours. He told me it had been delivered many days ago. I asked how he knew that. He said because it had been delivered to the wrong address and when the postman corrected the delivery, it won't show on their tracking. (What a crock). I asked again how I can be assured it had been delivered. He said the postman told him so. (A bigger crock).
I finally gave up because I knew they had no clue and just wanted to clear the delivery complaint. Luckily it was just a letter, not anything important or a legal document.
That's how it is folks. When something, most anything, goes as expected, it is a fortunate day.
This used to be a great country....
First class mail is completely jacked up. It is now Worst class mail. Priority mail is still pretty good but first class is broken and won’t be fixed anytime soon since they have decided it can be even slower and go on trucks instead of airplanes. Don’t use it for anything.

Don
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhutton For This Useful Post:
69hugger (10-19-2021), jarhead (10-20-2021)