View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 07:04 PM

Stunning Camaro!! Would be funny if we ended up in the same class!

Attached is a picture of my own 10x20 display that I made. I like it, but like I said, when offered the 20x20 I jumped at it.

I have only ever done one ISCA show, Boston last March. It was eye opening as to what they expect and look for. The biggest thing with the judges, is make sure it is clean, clean, clean. They know and look for all the details and small stuff. Even the underside, get it as clean as you can. It could make the difference between winning the class and 3rd place. Do you have a nice sign? Also, if you are in a 10x20 display leave all the other stuff at home. Past trophies, paraphernalia etc. It makes it much harder for the judges to really look at the car and don't like it. A nice clean simple display is always better. And no matter what, DO NOT close up the car at night. The hood, trunk and at least one door needs to be open. If not then all zeros in those areas!

This is a bucket list show/event for me. What ever place I win I will treasure. Even a fourth place at Detroit is still a huge win. Just being there is huge.
Attached Images

1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy R10

Glenn

Last edited by Boss 5.0; 02-14-2019 at 04:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Boss 5.0 For This Useful Post:
572Camaro (02-14-2019)