Thread: Project FNQUIK
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 09:05 AM

Wayne, Great work!

I was wondering while looking at your trunk when i saw the hinges support (the part where they welde to tubs) and since i have not followed your build in awhile, i was wondering if you are just 'Dry building' it to test everything before final paint and assembly at this point or if you really are doing finition work before paint? To each their own way but i was not even sure if the car was painted or not by looking at all those close up shots and having no idea of what color you are going with (not really seeing the body panels) .
Me,I would be afraid of overspraying all that hard work you are doing if you are doing it that way.... Even if taping very well...You know bad luck can hapen right, yeah, i know you can RELATE lol!!!

Your trunk looks VERY nice too! Keep it up!

Lead.

New for summer '13. My latest find!!

48k miles, 100% original, 1969 Camaro coupe. Untouched, never apart and squeaky clean!!! 327/th350, A/C car. Gold on black w/vinyl top. Only add ons; Fast ratio box and SS396 wheels.

FINALLY!!! A car without rust repairs ever!!! None before, none coming!!! Cant come to modifying it tough....

...So, '67 Camaro project with my laying around stuff out of my black 'vert. 468 BB and YSI blower, braked th400, 12 bolt/spool, 35 splines etc. Complete Calvert suspension front and rear. 30x13.5 ET Streets, caged, lightened, slammed and running low 9's "Street car"