Thread: Project FNQUIK
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Thanks The trunk is finish painted. The rest of the car is only in primer. I figured better this way rather than having me leaning over a painted tail panel and quarters. I'm a big guy and don't have the grace of a ballerina. More like a bull in a china shop.
Work has been held up because of some medical problems. Especially multiple rotator cuff tears in each shoulder. I can't raise my arms for more than a couple of minutes with very little strength. I got cortisone?? shots last week to help with the pain.Still trying to do small stuff.
Sorry to hear bout that man...I can relate, i had 2 back surgeries in the last 5 years and they said i might not walk again..I was in bed for like 2 years and now i'm doing great 9well someday it still keeps me down but hey, i'm standing up!!!) With all that you've been thru with your project, one would think God would at least spare you physically... Hang in there brother!! Its coming along nicely!!!

Lead.

Looking at yours got me to take out my 67 Basket case yesterday and clean her up....Never know where that can lead lol!!! At the very least she loooks better in the carport...!!!

New for summer '13. My latest find!!

48k miles, 100% original, 1969 Camaro coupe. Untouched, never apart and squeaky clean!!! 327/th350, A/C car. Gold on black w/vinyl top. Only add ons; Fast ratio box and SS396 wheels.

FINALLY!!! A car without rust repairs ever!!! None before, none coming!!! Cant come to modifying it tough....

...So, '67 Camaro project with my laying around stuff out of my black 'vert. 468 BB and YSI blower, braked th400, 12 bolt/spool, 35 splines etc. Complete Calvert suspension front and rear. 30x13.5 ET Streets, caged, lightened, slammed and running low 9's "Street car"