View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 10:10 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,567 Times in 852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build-It-Break-it View Post
Thank you!! I use to be heavy into the import scene and a company made these for Honda harnesses but not domestic cars. I contacted the owner of Sharpe performance and told him the potential market for a clean quality pass through and sent him the design you see and literally in a couple a days he had one prototype made.

I contacted motion race works to make them initially and never got an email back.

I was honestly trying to help a USA company expand their product line.

I'm just glad it helped others. I have a few other simple ideas that I'd like to bring to market to.

Ahmad
It's funny as I was talking with the guys at Kwik Wire last week at Good-Guys Columbus and showed them the motion racing firewall grommet and they agreed there needs to be something like this.

Rad Rides has a machined plate that they use on their build with the Circular Connectors. Which is very cool but ''pinning'' each wire would not be fun.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale