Thread: ArtWork Page
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 11:15 PM

I'd like to thank you again Scott for putting this page up for all of us artists and designers!!!

I think it's great to see a bunch of talented guys and their stuff put together, it can be inspiring atleast I think so. One thing I learned from being in school learning to design cars, or working in a design studio my last two jobs with other designers and talent is that it has a couple benefits. One, I think seeing other talented guys and their artwork helps inspire everybody and get you pumped up to see other great ideas and techniques. Secondly I think it can push you to strive to improve and come up with new ways to style, design, and/or illustrate. That's some of what I miss from school - workin' in the shop after hours - sketchin', buildin' models, drinkin' large amounts of caffinated drinks, and just plain hangin' out with other car guys.
I think the new artwork page is a great addition along with many other aspects of Lateral-g.net that give that feeling of hangin' out in the shop, sharing our talents, ideas, and even accomplishments.

Thanks for that too Scott!
John