View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 06:30 PM

We are about to start development on a 65 Nova/Chev II car that will result in a tree link rear, and new front subframe/suspension setup that is worth considering (even though it doesn't specifically exist yet). It will be a dervitive of our first and second gen rear three link kits which do not require a full frame replacement, and the front will be based off of C5 Corvette components, with changes to the geometry that will better suit the smaller, far narrower track/silhoutte of the early II's. I would expect that we will have a prototype rear setup in less than two months, and probably a tad longer for the front due to complexity issues. This platform is a complete natural due to the modest wheelbase, relatively wide-ish track, and light weight. An outstanding foundation for a serious burner, TONS of potential!

I wish we had something today, but if your timeframe coincides with what I suggested above, feel free to PM me for more specific info.

Whatever you decide to use, have a blast with the project, and enjoy the journey as much as the destination!

Mark