View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 10:54 AM

Default 700r4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfire69 View Post
Thanks Ty! From your tag line it looks like you had them build a transmission for your bird?
Greg built his top of the line 700R4's for my car along with a custom torque converter and it's been flawless behind 600hp/550lbft for over a decade! He also built the 700R4 for Popular Hot Rodding's 525hp Project Talladega 1975 Laguna S-3.

Funny story... the top of my trans dip stick snapped off... factory part. So I pinged Greg to see what I should get for a replacement... he said he'd see what he had and get back to me. Two days later I get a box on the front step with a new OEM dipstick... so I called to ask what I owed him... he said it was "COVERED UNDER WARRANTEE."

After 10+ years! Who does that? Talk about service!!
Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST
The Following User Says Thank You to OLDFLM For This Useful Post:
redfire69 (08-09-2019)