Thread: Crypto 101?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 09:21 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Another amazing part about this is if you have cash or low return "safe money", that isn't even keeping up with inflation you can invest in the stable coins and earn great returns. Those coins do not move in value. There are several but your always limited by the exchange you use. Thats how I ended up switching and using crypto.com app. They had SHIB early and I wanted it. Thats a gamble Nick, not doubt.

It took me a long time to get past thinking all of it can just be taken away because its electronic. Or that paying the neighbor kid will be traceable. Only took 1 year of heavy persuasion from a friend. I heard about Bitcoin like everybody else and thought no way. Now I hold it and earn 6.5% on it. I followed 101 longer before opening an account with schwab.

My understanding of how the crypto currencies work is the base is the blockchain. Then you have all sorts of different arms that are programs that use the blockchain to interact with the other programs. Each program can have a token I think. Along with the blockchains.