View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 07:59 PM

First off, sorry Greg that you have to deal with all this bs, especially with everything else going on right now. And thank you for bringing all these issues to light.

I have been through this before (but much, much smaller scale!) with a previous forum member/vendor and his C6 subframe that I had to basically trash and start over. Which stalled my project big time and I just had to step away from it for a few years. I only own a Sutton Front TA and rear GT frame section so far, but no suspension pieces yet as I am buying as I go along.

My personal experience with Sutton so far has been good, but seems every time I check this thread, things seem to get worse :/ I hope he gets things straightened out quickly. But now I need to figure out how to proceed with purchasing the rest of the pieces I need.

Anyway, the car does look pretty badass in the pics! It seems like you have a pretty good base to work from and I am sure you will get the car where you want it, just unfortunately more time and money than should be required. Thanks again for putting this out there.