View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroAJ View Post
Wow this derailed quick. I always enjoy reading though your build threads, Greg. Sorry this happened to you.

Reading though all that happened and remembering the Prodigy problems from a few years ago two things stand out to me with both. Both parties talked a lot about how wonderful they were and how awesome their work is all the time. Something you don't see from other builders that seem to have very few problems like Iron Works, Roadster Shop, Speedtech, ect. Their builds always speak for themselves. The other thing I noticed is both advertised free tech support just a phone call or email away and you didn't ever have to buy anything from them. How do you have time to get anything done if you're doing that?

It actually didn't derail quickly --- it started for me on June 28th..... with a sh!t show of epic proportions...... and THEN the emails and texts from victims started showing up. And in fact --- it SHOULD HAVE STARTED long ago -- but I was blinded by the OLD YELLER car..... and it's success. When I go back and review ------ I'm on a text train with 6 other guys -- for 5 years or whatever it's been ---- PK never got specs etc for his 3 link set up -- still waiting for this simple info -- Gaetano got bad shocks and bad info -- Rob bought parts - that didn't work correctly and was supposed to get the parts to make them work right -- took MONTHS..... and I got the shaft.... that's 4 out of 7 --- the other 3 saw this train wreck coming and alluded to it -- but the rest - like you guys walked straight off the cliff like lemmings.

I don't like being a lemming. I will fix it. It being the person responsible.

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-10-2018 at 11:00 AM.