View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 03:38 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

The dosage you need to work up to is ONE full syringe (ONE ML) per day of EACH of the THC AND THE CBD OIL taken at the same time.

I dose the CBD into one capsule and the THC into another and swallow. The "long half" of the "00" capsules will just barely hold this amount and it's just too messy to try to get all of this into one little capsule. They cost pennies.... just use 'em up. This is LIFE -- this ain't about pinching a buck! Money is useless where you're going unless you beat this!

YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TWO FULL OUNCES OF EACH OF THESE TO START! 2 full ounces is also measured out as 60 GRAMS.

This is going to cost you about FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS. Or about a grand per ounce of each.

This is easy if you get ONE GRAM or ONE ML syringes. YOU NEED 60 of EACH!! This is the "full course" ---- but if you're like me --- I'm going to take it LONGER... and taper off and continue on a maintenance dose of 1 to 2 full syringes PER MONTH. I'm going to just do THREE syringes a month --- that is .1 ml of each per day X's 30 days per month. I figure if a little is good === more has to be better. I know. I know. This is "crazy" thinking and gets us in trouble when choosing cams and tires! But I'm going with it. It's just easier for me to remember. That amount will be easier to dose and it's gotten me to this point!

Last edited by GregWeld; 01-01-2018 at 07:49 AM.