View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:16 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechy View Post
Best view EVVVVER if you've been a Camaro owner ......those hips!

Attachment 71644
Great post Curtis.

BTW......that phrase under your signature ...and this forum, are gonna have to get us thru the next few months. :
Yeah Dat Azz is sweet too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD67SS View Post
Just wondering how the car felt at those speeds? Did you experience the front end float at all?

JD
Very stable. I've hit 120 a few times on this super sweet section of the freeway not to far from my house. The only difference I could tell was the roughness of the road. No floating that I noticed. I won't be doing it again though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo mentis View Post

Wow Curtis...after that lil adventure yer prolly feelin way, way, way cooler then us!

Well... I'm a Pilot so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowngasr View Post
Thanks for the pic curtis for a minute that I spent looking and thinking how she could have helped put that roof on I forgot about all the crap going on in the world!...well maybe it was a hour. Looking😂😂🥳🥳
You have no idea how much attention the car gets because of your work. It's silly. Posters will be in the mail once things calm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas69 View Post
It’s good to see you out enjoying the fruit of your labor!
That's what it's all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve68 View Post
Great Pics....

and little blurbs about the shows, 132, nice speed,
Won't be doing it again, but i will say that it's nice to know everything is solid enough to go 132. Keep in mind, this is the first engine I've ever built. I had a great teacher watching me like a hawk though. Jeff is really to blame... or I mean give credit to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsuguy View Post
Having a group to do that with is pretty awesome. I have a few car guys around me that are into these detailed builds, but nothing like the groups you are finding. Unfortunately the car scene around here kinda sucks. Gonna make my car REALLY stand out lol
Start a group! Seems like a lot of people are looking for more than just a show and shine to attend. It's a all about the ride.

NO ONE IS COMING. IT'S UP TO US.

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffav8 For This Useful Post:
JD67SS (03-28-2020)