Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 08:18 AM

Default New member

Hello everyone im new to the forums a friend of mine introduced me and i wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Tommy im from Toronto Canada, I have been into cars my entire life i just turned 32 i own the oddball years i have a 1978 coupe it was my first car i bought at 15 years old, and while it was in for paint i was bored and bought one of my bucket list cars a 78 king cobra, when i was 8 years old my dad had one and we used to cruise all the time with the roofs off and as a kid we went to a local show and parked beside a white king with t tops you never see one let along two. fast forward 15 years later and i bought that car it took a year of negotiations but i brought it home. that is the car i will be pro touring i want to keep the body and overall look period correct no major changes but i want to make it handle like a brand new car modern suspension 17 inch wheels fat tires ac and drive anywhere with lots of power. I build a very mild 304 cubic inch small block aluminum heads hydraulic roller and when i convert my coupe to turbos i will be putting my little vortech s trim on the king as well, let me know what you think i will be asking for a lot of advice and opinions since i am new to pro touring, i have always been a straight line pro street kind of guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4GOTNPNY For This Useful Post:
camcojb (06-30-2021)