View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:58 AM

Default **Car Purchased** - WTB Restomod 67-69 Firebird - LS preferred

Hey folks; longtime lurker, first time poster.

I’m in the market for a LS swapped firebird in the 67-69 year range; 69 preferred for personal preference but not critical. Car specific wants are manual over auto, actual metal roof, not vinyl.

If y’all come across any in local craigslist, shows, or word-of-mouth, or even online i might have overlooked, i’d appreciate if you can pass the info on to me.

I’m looking for a car that i can be be driven now but also worked on as i upgrade or change things. A close example(ish) of what I’m looking for sold at Mecum Las Vegas recently (Lot F159 if inclined to look up). It was 69 Firebird, body was rust free with decent paint, LS 3 swapped in, had C5 brakes and spindles, Dakota Gauges but otherwise original interior. Sold for 36k. Something about the basic sleepers look i like. Basically a strong base to start from if i wanted to customize interior or suspension later.

Car needs to be running. Price range preferred is 35$-50$ thousand. Car would be shipped to SW US, but I’m open to a vehicle anywhere in the States.

I could be convinced to consider other LS swapped vehicles in the same era, but my preference is the Firebird.

Much appreciated…

Last edited by DidYouTryRebooting; 10-24-2019 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Request solved