View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 10:49 PM

Thanks, Scott--I do intend to do some driving north of the city; trips I've taken through eastern Tennessee are definitely stuck in my mind, relative to the natural scenery available in that region. My goals (aside from different beer/Southern food) don't really lie much in the city, but in the convenience of the location. I'm mostly an outside-of-town kind of guy, too. I live about 12 miles or so from Folsom Prison, but more importantly, just a few miles from Folsom Lake, which is pretty great (with or without water) . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che70velle View Post
Honestly this is the time of year here where there just isn’t much going on. Spring is totally different here for sure. Check in here, as you mentioned, and somebody here will give you ideas depending on where you are exactly and what kind of mood your in. I’m 4 miles from the largest waterfall east of the Mississippi River. Amicalola Falls State Park. If your up this way, 60 miles north of Atlanta, I’d love to show you the Chevelle. I’m in the mountains, and on a clear day, I can see the city, 60ish miles away.
I love road trips, and I have to admit, I’m jealous!