View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:51 PM

I would have had far more fun with my truck in the mud on this day, and I really hate mud. You chose the right vehicle combo, Greg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
All in all it was a nasty cold wet drizzly weekend..... Thanksgiving DAY was nice and sunny — but the rest of the time I thought I was in Seattle. UGH!

I went out to the track — Saw a couple people — but we didn’t hang out very long. David Pozzi came over - so we walked around a bit to see who was around. Saw Mike just as we were departing. Missed Nate... but I was looking for the MUSTANG not a Chebby...

Oh — and I had parked the trailer in the lot close to the track as you came in - a dirt lot where the old manager had allowed me to park in the past (no I didn’t ask I just parked it and split).... Well all that rain.... Yeah... I was dang lucky I had 4 wheel drive dually!! I hooked it up (hard to get the ball aligned because the truck would just slide sideways!) and once I got her moving — I just laid it down and kept going!! The trailer was pushing the rear end sideways as the angle of the lot was “off camber” and I had to make a big swinging turn to get going the right direction but eventually I had to get it going UPHILL.... Just made it — and I mean “just”. The mud was epic and everywhere!