View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 AM

Default Pictures coming soon

I agree pics are needed and I'll post some as soon as I have my donor car here and stripped down.Right now the car is just a bare shell as I recently stripped it out.I ahve the engine and trans under shrinkwrap and I've got the cro-mo flywheel and headers and other parts all spread around my house and shop.If you think this thread sucks without pics and is worthless then that is your opinion.Right now my house is being remodeled and I spend a lot of my spare time searching for parts and at the gym,so please be patient.Thanks to those of you with encouragement for building a secon gen,but don't get angry at me for replacing the dash,gauges,and some interior parts with fourth gen TA parts.I have looked at both camaro and my wifes WS6TA and i feel that the more rounded and curvy looks of the pontiac dash fits the shape and style of the sec gen car better.Don't worry I'll be using an aftermarket steering wheel and remove and /or cover any pontiac logos that there might be showing.So don't crucify me as a traitor.I looked at some pics of a '71 firebird done the same way and in fits almost like it was made for it.I promise to deliver on some pics as soon as I have time.Thanks again for the welcome from all of you.I hope too hear from you guys again and pick your brains as I have seen a lot of intelligent discourse.I think you are some of the best people on line at any of the forums I've subscribed too.Thanks again!