View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 02:37 AM

Default thanks for the support

70RS you are a hell of a nice guy and I really appreciate your understanding in my situation.I wish I could spend a lot more time on the project than I have been so far,but right now I'm having to settle for gathering more parts (as of now I've ran out of room in my storage facility and my storage building at my house and even have had to resort to storing most of the interior parts in my house ),so you can see i've really got my hands full.I'd like to see some of your pics if you have the time.My wife and I have had this car for over 20 years and it means a lot to us both to see it done to it's fullest potential.So thanks for your understanding and I'll post some pre teardown pics(from the late 80's as soo as I can locate them)and some of the parts collected so far as soon as I can.I still would like to ask your opinions on color.I'm leaning towards a 2008 chrysler orange on the charger or a 2003 GTO yellow,as well as something understated like a dark charcoal grey with mettallic black ghost stripes.Any thoughts anyone?Especially you 70RS.Thanks again for the priviledge of your time.